Rainey Collins Lawyers
Law Firm Category
Business Description

The origins of Rainey Collins can be traced to 1919 when Mr R. Collins commenced practice. He took Mr W. Rainey into partnership shortly thereafter. Since those times the firm has undergone three mergers and its name has changed to accommodate these developments and the appointment of partners to the High Court Bench. In 1957 Mr McCarthy (later Sir Thaddeus McCarthy, President of the Court of Appeal) was appointed to the then Supreme Court.

The name was changed in 1961 to Rainey Collins Armour and Boock when Mr W. Leicester followed Mr McCarthy onto the bench. In 1986 the firm merged to become Rainey Collins & Olphert and in 1991 the practice merged with Wright & Co of Auckland.

The name was changed to Rainey Collins in 2003.

Website Address
Phone Number
(04) 473 6850
Fax Number
(04) 473 9304
Address
Level 19, PWC Tower
113-119 The Terrace, Wellington
State / City
Wellington
Country
New Zealand
Discount for IBC Members
Under 10%

Send Message to listing owner